Friday, June 1, 2012

Here We Go

We took a little vacation over Memorial Day Weekend. We headed to my Aunt's amazing lake house on Table Rock Lake, and then to Branson for 2 days! I am SO not a road trip person (at least with my kids, I love it when it's just Kelsey and I), so 6 hours was just enough for us!






This was a very common occurrence! I didn't know we were going to be taking this trip when I started potty training her two weeks ago. She did amazing the whole trip! Even better than she was at home.  

1 comments:

Amanda said...

oh, I remember the days of taking the potty chair along. Looks like you guys had fun - the girls are so adorable!

I laughed at you not really liking road trips. I just got back from a 6 hour trip with the kids by myself. It went great...except for the throw up all over the car part.