Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

These precious little girls are so incredibly blessed with the amazing daddy they have!! He is their #1 hero, protector, spiritual leader, provider, adventure seeker, hug giver, fun finding man in their lives! He is hopelessly in love with  them and provides such a great example to them of exactly what they should look for in a husband. 3 boys out there are going to have a high standard to live up to, and for that I am so thankful. They love hanging out with their daddy, and he always provides way more fun than mommy=) I am so very thankful that the amazing husband I have is also an amazing father to our girls. I feel overwhelmingly blessed when I look at my beautiful family of 4 soon to be 5!

I bought the girls these cute father's day shirts to wear to church on Sunday as s surprise to Kelsey, but he had a surprise 9 day trip to Singapore come up, so he won't be there=( I took pictures of them and sent them along with him to open with his cards on Father's Day.


Kate has the "cheez" smile mastered!

LOVE this pic!

Dropping Daddy off at the airport.

Ella insisted on pulling his suitcase the whole way.


Saying goodbye

Blessed, Happy, In Love

0 comments: