Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mothers Day

I count being a momma to these three precious girls one of my greatest God-given blessings! They are everything to me, and I love spending my days with them! They are all so different which makes it so fun and also a little challenging. Never easy, but always worth it! They fill my days with joy!



My wonderful momma is the person I look to as my example every day. She is the best! My girls and I are blessed beyond measure by her. I have always appreciated her calm and quiet spirit and I always know she is my number one fan!

My Mom's 3 girls. She is also one of three girls... sensing a pattern:)

We had Kelsey's family over for supper that evening. I am blessed with an amazing Mother-in Law who is also such a great example to me as I try to navigate this thing called motherhood. I love her positive and joyful outlook on life, and her patience is inspiring.

My girls LOVE their soon to be Uncle Lucas!

0 comments: