Monday, April 22, 2013

8 Months

Man, time is flying!! I want to keep sweet baby Chloe a baby forever! She brightens my day every day! These past 2 months have brought so many changes, as this age in babies usually does. Right after she turned 6 months, we unswaddled her and she started sleeping through the night after 2 nights of crying it out! I always know it works, but I resist it every time. She is my first baby to not like a binky. It is awesome most of the time! She doesn't suck her thumb either, so i guess she just soothes herself with her blanket. So indicative of her laid back personality.She has 2 teeth poking through on the bottom that we get to see all the time since she is full of smiles. She sits up really well, and is not crawling yet (which is awesome for mommy). She just started pulling herself up on things today, so she might be skipping crawling, not sure?. She signs more and all done and can say "dada", "mama", "all done" and "diaper" (the last two are in her own little languange). She is super friendly to family she knows and a little wary of strangers. She gives me the best smiles and kisses all day long. She has the most gorgeous brown eyes and her hair is darker and thicker than the other two girls, I can't wait to see what it looks like! She is Ella's little twin with her dark complexion and eyes. They seem to have a very strong bond. Chloe always lights up when Ella comes in a room and Ella loves to entertain and love on her little sister. She is my super big helper! Here's to another month of changes!






0 comments: