Saturday, March 16, 2013

Five

Smart, Confident, Beautiful, Outgoing, Helper, Great Sister, Imaginative, Sensitive, Dramatic, Talker,  Child of God



Loves: RAINBOWS, School, Superheros, Her Baby Sister, Being Outside, Gymnastics, Books, Daddy, Singing, Painting

She has said for a year and a half that she wants to be a Rainbow Super Hero when she grows up, so we got her a rainbow super hero cape for her birthday. (I will get better pics of it)


This was the first year we had a friend party. I didn't get pictures of all the games downstairs, but it was crazy and fun!

Something that I did that was really fun, and stolen from my friend Amanda, was taking pictures of her with each person after she opened her gift! It was a cute keepsake, and a super easy way to do thank you notes!

Her sisters and cousins. 3 girls and 3 boys... until my sister has another boy in June. Then what do we do?

LOVE this

Rainbow fruit and fruit dip


Rainbow cupcakes

Rainbow cake


Treats for the kids

2 comments:

The Sieberts said...

cute ideas! LOVE your kitchen :)

Amy said...

This is a super cute party, Tami! I love all the sweet details! And I agree with Andrea... LOVE your kitchen! :)