Friday, July 24, 2009

Best Husband Ever!!!

So, I just have to brag on my hubby a little bit! Kelsey had yesterday off of work, and chose to spend the WHOLE day with Ella and I!!! It was so great. We slept in, and then while I was getting ready for a lunch with my girlfriends, Kelsey took Ella with him on errands, so that I could shower in peace! He then showed up with "just because" flowers in hand!! Amazing! I rushed off to enjoy time with my friends, and Kelsey fed Ella lunch and put her down for nap! I came back and we spent the whole afternoon together. I was rushing around trying to get supper ready, and ended up burning Ella's grilled cheese. Kelsey made her some new grilled cheese, and also made his own supper! I headed out to Bible Study, and once again, Daddy and Ella time. They went for a walk and talked to the neighbors. Back from Bible Study, put Ella to bed, then early bed time for us, because Kelsey had to leave @ 4:00 in the morning for a flight today! I just have to say that I have the best husband ever, and Ella has the best daddy! She loves spending time with him, and so do I! Thanks for a great day honey!!(p.s. I am never gone from the house this much, I will go days with nothing to "do" and then it always falls on one day!!)

0 comments: