Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to Ella's amazing daddy! And to our super awesome dads as well!
I totally stole this idea off of PamperingBeki's blog, and this was one of Kelsey's father's day gifts!




This is Ella last father's day @ 3 months old

Ella loves her daddy SO much!! She is such a daddy's girl.. and waits for him to come home from work every day and greets him with a huge smile, and kiss!!
He is AMAZING with her! So loving, attentive and entertains her so well. She definitely has his sense of adventure and is pretty fearless! Her smile and beautiful brown eyes melt my heart, just like her daddy's!!
This pic pretty much sums it up. She looks up to her daddy=)

2 comments:

Utecht Family said...

I saw that idea on her blog and we made one for Adam too! (I was planning on blogging about it, and still probably will...). Ella's pictures look GREAT!

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

I just found this today. Adorable!!! You did a great job.