Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Announcing...

I thought I'd catch some interest with that title!! We bought a house!!! We are super excited! It is in Quail Creek! It's a foreclosure so we can't close on it till the end of June, but we can't wait to start working on it to make it our home! It's very close to our friends the Giles, so that is an extra bonus! Kelsey has been working like mad to get our house ready to put on the market! Ella decided to help him scrape the porch!


Kelsey finished painting the house, so we are so close to having it ready! Let your friends know if they are looking for a cute and cozy 2 bedroom house in North Newton!
I will miss my peony bushes so much! I can't wait to plant new ones!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Dang... check out that six-pack on Daddy. :)

The Veers said...

He's always had one! An 8 pack actually=) Even when I was pregnant, which i didn't think was very nice=)

Allen and Debby Graber said...

That title WAS a little misgiving. But since I sort of knew about the house - I wondered. So happy for you! We will put your little house on our prayer list! It is so cute and adorable, it will be a good home for someone.

Anonymous said...

oh, just wandered here...and recognized the house! we miss that cozy place too.

wishing you well, kristin

The Sieberts said...

awesome! congrats!

Tyler and Gillian said...

Fun times, although you won't get much time near the Giles' if things go according to plan :( And...maybe we will hear another announcement of a different sort soon? Ella needs a sibling :)