Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thursdays

I look forward to Thursdays every week because I get to drop Ella of with her Grandma Veer (which we both love), and go have amazing fellowship and study the Word of God with these amazing women!

We have been studying the book of Daniel and I have learned SO MUCH! Thanks to Debby and Sarah for getting us together and leading each week, and for letting us meet in your wonderful homes! We eat pretty amazing food together too and drink delicious coffee! I LOVE my Thursday mornings!

2 comments:

Marc, Sarah, Luke, and Kate said...

I too love our Thursday mornings! It's been fun getting to know you better, Tami! You're a great woman and a wonderful mother to Miss Ella :)

Allen and Debby Graber said...

And it has been fun for Sarah and I. You young ladies are just amazing and what a love for Christ you have! Sarah and I just marvel!
Debby