Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happenings

Wow! I have been super bad at keeping up on my blog! I thought i had to get one more March post in! I can't believe it's almost April! I can't wait for warmer weather, and especially for summer!!! Here's some pics from the last couple of weeks:
One more from Ella's bday, this is before her party

She's been eating lots of new food lately. This one is pineapple:

Her first Druber's Donut:

Our cousin Ben got married last weekend, but I have no pics of the happy couple because this is what Ella was doing all during the ceremony:

The reception was more fun for her! Playing with balloons:

And Uncle Mike's mustache was a big hit!

Hi Mom! Just hangin out with Papa

Ella has been sick with a cold for the past 2 weeks, she was so tired this day, she fell asleep sitting up in her crib! Poor baby!

3 comments:

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Oh how precious! Maybe she could just breathe easier that way with her cold!
Debby

Aaron and Shannon said...

That picture of Ella sleeping is too cute! Smart girl...she found a way to sleep so she can breathe!

rentz said...

cute pics. love her little dress at the wedding.