Monday, December 1, 2008

TAGGED

I have been tagged by several people now, so I suppose I better oblige!!

Husbands Name: Kelsey Wayne Veer
How Long Married: 4 yrs and 5 months
How Long Dated: 3 years and 10 months
How Old: just turned 26 this month
Who is Taller: We are exactly the same height 5'9
Better Singer: I would have to say me, even though he has a beautiful voice that I love to hear him sing. I've just had more background in music.
Smarter: Him by a landslide! He has an incredible memory, and is finishing up his masters right now, I am SO proud of him!
Laundry: That would be me... but I love doing laundry! I like the smell of the fabric softener and folding Ella's adorable little clothes!
Who Pays Bills: that's all him
Right Side of Bed: Right now it's me, but I like to sleep on the side away from the door, so it changes.
Mows the Lawn: I used to help with this occasionally until I got pregnant, and I haven't since. He does an awesome job on our yard.
Cooks Dinner: That's something I enjoy doing, but love it when he breaks out the grill for us!
First to admit they're wrong: It's a tie, we have good communication about those things.
Who Kissed First: He did, Christmas Eve 2000! Awesome!
Wears the Pants: Him, I trust him completely in ever decision he makes. We do discuss major decisions.
And here is my wonderful husband:


And now I tag Molly & Alyssa

0 comments: