Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer Time

Now that it has finally warmed up enough, we have headed out with Ella to do warm weather stuff! Most of it is still a little too big for her, but she loves it anyway! And I love seeing her in her little swimsuit!!
We went to the Hesston water park, it is super fun!
Check out my cute suit from Aunt Christy!!


A little unsure... I'm so glad daddy is here to hold my hand!

On my own


One evening after Kels got home from work, we headed to the Newton Pool

It was pretty cold!

Loved the slide! You have to click this picture bigger to see the huge smile on her face!

2 comments:

The Sieberts said...

it looks like she liked the sprinkler park! Ava freaked out last year there :) And yes, the baby pool water is SUPER cold so far this year! Ella's swimsuits are darling!

Allen and Debby Graber said...

Looks like lots of fun!